Youngbloods is what being a young person in the communications industry is all about- heading out and being social, mixed with figuring out what you want from your career and how to get there. So, yes parties are important but so are the educational events. If you'd like to meet ad-landians in both Perth and beyond then these are the events to be at. Who knows, you may score your first job or snap up a new job at a different agency.
If you work in or study advertising, media, marketing, digital, strategy or communication, be sure to like us on Facebook (facebook.com/Youngbloods.WA). Go on, have a stalk of our page and if you like what you see, you'll find details of our ad-landish events where we can get to know each other a little better. Trust us; this could be the start of something beautiful.
WHY WE MATTER :
Become a Youngblood is easy. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, date of birth, and agency (if any).
Committee Members (from left to right):
- Clark Schoppe, Committee, Longtail
- Tonje Holm, Committee, Meerkats
- Anneliese Sullivan, Committee, AWARD School
- Caitlin Totten, Committee, Marketforce
- Emily Howat, Events Manager, Gatecrasher
- Paige English, Treasurer, Initiative
- Sarah Kappeler, President, The Brand Agency
- Karhlia Scata, Committee, Juicebox
- Adam McGlashan, Secretary, J. Walter Thompson