Home > Representative Councils > Account Planning Group
The Account Planning Group Australia (APG) is a member based organisation set up to inspire and enable excellence in creative thinking on brands and business. The APG is part of The Communications Council and the Chair of the APG sits on the Communications Council National Board.To learn more about individual membership and to join, visit www.accountplanninggroup.com.au One of the key APG events is the bi-annual Creative Planning Awards. The next Awards will be held on Thursday 25 November 2010.
APG CREATIVE STRATEGY AWARDS 2010'Dedicated to inspiring the exchange of ideas and expertise on how business can benefit from creative thinking'
The APG Creative Strategy Awards aim to establish a firm recognition of the central role a great planner plays in inspiring and guiding the development of great ideas. We believe our industry has a brighter future when we embrace the idea that strategic and creative thinking have an alchemic relationship. VIEW Photos from the 2008 Awards hereFINALISTS in the 2010 AWARDS:Established Product Brands
• Neal Fairfield Saatchi & Saatchi Lion Nathan • Nick Andrews DDB Sydney Volkswagon Polo • Lisa Aitken Host Ikea • Neal Fairfield Saatchi & Saatchi Sony Australia • Guy Marshall SMART Kirks • Moensie Rossier George Patterson Y&R Arnott’s Wagon Wheel• Scott Davis Leo Burnett Canon World of EOS• Kate Smither George Patterson Y&R Melbourne Schweppes • Matt Walters & Pascal Winkler Host Levi’s • Hally Starr M&C Saatchi Westfield• Christina Aventi & Alison Tilling BMF Solo• Arwa Mahdawi/Karen Dwyer/Philip Phelan The Campaign Palace & Mediacom Bonds
Established Service Brands
• Dan Pankraz DDB Sydney Telstra Cabbie-oke • Glen Cassidy Naked Communications FBI Radio• Anuj Mehra JWT Melbourne Writer’s Festival • Dennis Hurley & Catriona Collins DDB Sydney Tourism Australia • Dan Pankraz/Brent Annells/Peeyosh Chandra/Diane Chua DDB Sydney Telstra Mum 2.0 • Meredith Simpson/Paul Yole The Brand Agency Curtin University
New Brand or Advertiser
• Russ Mitchinson DDB Sydney McDonald’s Angus Burger Launch • Susan Oliver Euro RSCG Subutex & Suboxone • Tobey Duncan/Frank Bethel Host Host
Public Service or Charity
• Angela Morris JWT Vic Roads • Karen Dwyer & David Hartmann The Campaign Palace National Disability Service • Tim Wilson-Brown Ward6 Flying Fox Conservation / WIRES • Angela Morris JWT The Australian Childhood Foundation • Angela Morris JWT Vic Roads • Jane Ghiretti Gatecrasher Advertising Queensland Health: Health Promotion
Go to the APG Website
The event is proudly sponsored by:
- Sandy Oldham Consulting- BMF- BWM- DDB- The Seed- Red Spider