Account Executive - Amnesia Razorfish
(job posted 20/05/13)
Amnesia Razorfish is the Australian arm of one of the largest digital agencies in the world. We’ve existed as a digital agency in Sydney since 1998.
Amnesia Razorfish have an opportunity for an Account Executive to join the Client Services team, where you will learn about the Amnesia Razorfish business and how we service clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in client services.
In this internally-facing role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist Account Manager in all aspects of campaign management.
- Assist Media Planner in some aspects of media planning (e.g. secure bookings for the month)
- Set up and launch new campaigns, including technical implementation support and ongoing QA and technical trouble-shooting.
- Implement, manage and optimise online media campaigns and programs for key clients (e.g., pay-per-click search engine marketing, CPM, CPC, CPA, paid inclusion, and other pay-for-performance marketing).
- Analyse and report the success of the campaign to clients using customised Excel reporting.
- Prepare, analyse and own weekly performance and creative reports for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment, time-based progress comparisons and completed/planned activities. It use
- Completes basic internal reporting for initial analysis for client deliverables
- Actively prepare slides for monthly reviews including competitor analysis and creative analysis.
- Own invoicing and media reconciliation with publishers at end of month
Ideally you will have had some experience in providing support to an Account Manager or Media Planner, and have excellent skills in multi-tasking, problem solving, and managing your workload to meet deadlines.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel User: Uses short cut keys and efficiency functions
- Advanced Outlook User: schedule and accept meetings, manage folders, and accept and complete tasks
- Intermediate understanding of Power Point/Word
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- BA or equivalent experience preferable
- Online marketing experience preferable
If you are looking at starting your career in client services within a global network, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
McGrath Foundation Communications Officer
The role in our Communications team:
The role of Communications Officer is responsible for running the day to day media function in the Foundation.
In this context this role is responsible for meeting the following key objectives:
· Identifying opportunities to proactively promote the Foundation through both social and traditional media channels
· Developing and producing all media communications by the Foundation and ensuring its voice is consistent and accurate
· Fostering positive and productive friendships with key media contacts
· Working with the Marketing Manager on both proactive and reactive media strategies
· Taking primary responsibility for generating all content for the Foundation website
· Taking primary responsibility for producing the Foundation’s e-newsletter
· Working as a member of the team to ensure the Foundation is seen as an ethical and responsible charity
This role reports directly to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience working in any one of a number of communications roles (from consultant, to journalist, producer or online content creator). You will be highly motivated and value a good laugh.
The Foundation is based on the premise of friends coming together to help friends and we truly believe in working hard but having fun along the way. Passion, integrity, innovation, mutual benefits, respect, fun, accountability and friendship will all be values that speak to you.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Remuneration: Dependant on candidate’s experience
For further information contact: HR@mcgrathfoundation.com.au