The Communications Council membership is available as corporate or individual membership.
To join or renew your corporate membership - CLICK HERE
To join or renew your individual membership - CLICK HERE
Membership is open to any company whose main business activity is in the advertising and marketing communications arena.
This may include planning, creating, producing or placing advertising, integrated marketing, media planning and buying, brand management, sales promotion, direct marketing, online and interactive marketing, public relations and other diversified marketing activities.
Members range from large multi-national agencies through to medium and small companies specialising in integrated communications, healthcare, digital and new media. Agency team members also benefit from the wide range of services offered by membership to The Communications Council. Whatever the role, there are valuable resources and services to support agency staff and help them achieve their goals. See our guide to how membership will support team members within your agency.
Sliding scale depending on gross income from previous year’s trading.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Business Services and Advice
- Business information and advice on matters such as agency remuneration and contracts, intellectual property, Trade Practices, talent and tax, and industrial relations.
- Dissemination of advice on advertising regulations and codes
- Access to a wide range of industry relevant guidelines such as pitching guides, client/agency agreement guidelines and codes of practice.
- Two valuable annual surveys covering income and costs and salaries, to help members better understand and compare their business with industry benchmarks.
- A regular email newsletter covering up to date issues and important advice for agencies.
- Access to information via members-only website
- Advice and information on the Advertising Standards Bureau.
The Communications Council runs regular special interest committees and forums
- AdSchool, AWARD School, Copy School, Accreditation and Graduate Trainee Program.
- Representation to government and statutory authorities on issues such as outdoor advertising, advertising to children, digital television policy, regulations on healthcare advertising and copyright.
There are four different streams of corporate membership. All streams have access to the corporate benefits listed, but different streams provide a voice for their specialty and offer members the opportunity to have their issues raised and may have additional benefits associated with that stream.
THE COMMUNICATIONS COUNCIL (Standard Membership)
We champion commercial creativity. We celebrate the success of our members. We support effective industry self-regulation. We promote professionalism, education & training.
For more on Corporate Memberships, click here
To find out more about the Comms Council, click here
To sign up for Comms Council membership, click here
The APMA represents leading Promotional Marketing and Experiential Marketing Agencies in Australia and New Zealand.
To find out more about the APMA, click here
To sign up for APMA membership, click here
The Commercial Producers Council (CPC) is a member based organisation representing the interests of production companies working in marketing communications.
To find out more about CPC, click here
To sign up for Comms CPC membership, click here
The Public Relations Council (PRC) represents the consumer PR specialty within the marketing communications industry. It is focused on championing earned media.
The Communications Council now offers individual membership for any one of the many diversely talented and creatively different individuals in our industry. It's about being in the industry you're in.
Membership is just $120 for a calendar year and by joining, you receive a bunch of discounts to social events and other partner benefits. Really, it’s a no brainer.
Individual membership streams include the Account Management Group (AMG), the Account Planning Group (APG) and The Australasian Writers and Art Directors Association (AWARD).
More details on the type of individual membership that would be best for you