The Account Management Group was founded in 2014, and runs in Sydney and Melbourne. It is the only group of its kind in the world.
The Account Management Group
“Welcome to The Account Management Group. We are passionate about the discipline of account management, killing the cliché of what we do once and for all and raising the standards in our industry. So in 2017, we are re-setting The AMG agenda with a new look, advocating Account Management to get deliberate, get inspired and get going to be world class change agents of modern communications.
Every year we hold events that inspire, inform, provoke and entertain. We are always looking for new ways of engaging with you, our community, and welcome any suggestions you may have. Please feel free to connect with me, Jane or Nici and share your ideas”
Belinda Murray, Chair of AMG
Client Services Director BWMDentsu
- To champion the discipline of account management, commercial creativity, and the vital role we play in building clients’ business
- Advocate the recognition and appreciation of the impact of account management
- To increase the pride, professional skills and effectiveness of our members
- Establish a strong community, and offer our members unparalleled opportunities for professional development and networking through our events and courses.
- Belinda Murray (Chair) BWM Dentsu
- Cath Bosson, Clemenger BBDO
- Amanda Quested, Leo Burnett
- Simon Hadfield , Hourigan International
- Chiquita King, DDB
- Katrina Kelly, The Monkeys
- Broke Chilcott, Host
- Jane Mathews TCC
- Nici Henningsen (Melbourne)
- Bryce Coombe, CHE Proximity (Melbourne)
- Claire Tenzer, TBWA (Melbourne)
- Charlie McDevitt, McCann (Melbourne)
The events this year include:
The Work Behind the Work
Learn the inside track on iconic campaigns by the people who developed them
From the perspective of an ex-army officer who really has seen it all
Speed Mentoring (Melbourne)
Two minute mentoring sessions with the best in the business
Client and Agency relationships
Clients and their agency partners bare all
Provocative panel discussion
Chewing on a relevant, though provoking bone
Visit the events page for more information and bookings.
Join the AMG group
Interested in becoming a committee member? Please contact Jane at TCC email@example.com
Like us on Facebook to stay tuned!
Belinda Murray, AMG Chair Belinda.Murray@bwmdentsu.com
Jane Mathews, TCC firstname.lastname@example.org
Nici Henningsen, TCC email@example.com